Celebrating the performance in business shared services in Romania
THE DIPLOMAT BUCHAREST & OUTSOURCING TODAY organizes the sixth edition of the ROMANIAN BUSINESS SERVICES FORUM & Awards 2020 on July15 at Athenee palace Hilton Bucharest (Roberto’s terrace).
The event is held in English language and it is organized between 15:00 – 19:30 pm.
The event benefits from the support of DIAMOND PARTNER Wipro, GOLD PARTNERS PwC, ADP, Colliers International, AFI Park Brasov, Societe Generale European Business Services, PARTNERS SCC, Endava, Sea One, Wave, Accace, Valoris, with the support of ANIS, ClujIT and MEDIA PARTNERS Financial Intelligence, Economistul, Romania Durabila, Club Economic, Fab Lab Iasi, Pin Magazine.
It is the high time for business shared services in Romania to go beyond the paradigm of doing business as usual. 2020 forced all business sectors as well as outsourcing and business shared services to develop into new areas, rethink the daily operations and create a new future for the entire industry. This future is about keeping the core activities and operations but also evolve into more specific areas such as: strategy, differentiation, health&safety and more complex and profound aspects of businesses.
THE FORUM brings together the most prominent companies acting in the Business Shared Services– BPO, ITO, SSC and connected services and tech solutions providers’ industry in Romania in a half-day event with engaging keynote sessions sustained by C-level industry leaders within an interactive CEO LEADER DEBATE and multiple and engaging networking opportunities. The event aims at becoming an arena where key players in the field can discuss the current challenges and opportunities that the business services providers deal with.
THE AWARDS GALA continues to recognize, reward and celebrate the success of the most prominent companies acting in the Outsourcing – BPO, ITO and SSC industry in Romania.
The Jury Board is formed by:
- FRANCESCA POSTOLACHE, Partner at PwC Romania
- ANDRADA ILIESCU, Advisory Director at KPMG
- GABRIELA MECHEA, Executive Director ANIS Romania
- ANDREI ROMANESCU, Managing Director at Veeam Software
- ANDREI CRACIUN, head of Digital Transformation & Data Analysis, West University of Timisoara
- ALEXANDRU TULAI, Vicepresident, Cluj IT Cluster
- DAN ZAHARIA, Senior Leasing Consultant, EXTIND Management
- CARMEN ADAMESCU, Partner E&Y
- MIHAELA ROSU, Director, Deloitte Audit
- MIHAELA ROBU, Business Development Manager at ACCA South – Eastern Europ
15:00 – 15:45
WELCOME GUESTS & OFFICIAL OPENING
ROMANIAN BUSINESS SHARED SERVICES FORUM & AWARDS is the ideal stage for knowledge sharing, voice expression and objective recognition of the performance proved by professionals and projects, while celebrating and raising the profile of their achievements.
The Romanian Business Shared Services Forum & Awards recognizes the personal contribution and commitment of the most experimented individuals and the added-value projects in this industry in Romania.
15:45 – 17:30
BUSINESS SHARED SERVICES | CEO
At Athenee Palace Hilton, in Bucharest (Roberto’s terrace) on July 15, we will once again bring together the C-level business leaders in the industry. The Forum will offer the stage to key opinion leaders, experts and the most knowns specialists in the field, to discuss some of the most pressing aspects of the industry today.
17:30 – 18:00
NETWORKING COCKTAIL & GALA DINNER
18:00 – 19:30
AWARDS GALA – 6th EDITION
The Awards Gala, now in its sixth edition, is an elite event and a platform to recognize, reward and celebrate the success of the most prominent companies, projects and individuals acting in the business shared services field in Romania. Based on rigorously researched information and a Judging Panel formed of prominent names in business, the Gala Awards established itself as a must-attend in your Romanian Gala Awards event calendar.
CEO LEADERS DEBATE
The Leadership perspective in the changing business world
- VIVEK BAKSHI, General Manager, WIPRO Technologies
- FRANCESCA POSTOLACHE, Partner, PwC Romania
- MATTHIEU PASQUIER, CEO, Societe Generale European Business Services
- GEORGE DIDOIU, Director Tenant Services |, Office agency, Colliers International Romania
- COLIN C. LOVERING, Vice-President, BRCC, PANEL Moderator
WORK – A MATTER OF TRUST | OVERCOMING THE BARRIERS IN ACHIEVING THE BUSINESS GOALS AND BUILD A STRONG FEELING OF SCOPE OF WORK
- Organizational strategy in adapting workplaces and protecting workers
- Rethinking or introducing new job models at work
- Expanded employer role as social safety net
- Separation of critical skills and roles
LEADERSHIP – INSPIRNG, ENGAGING, EMPOWERING | HOW TO MANAGE THROUGH
THE POWER OF EXAMPLE AND BUILD COMMITMENT ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY LEVELS
- Taking tough decisions and work through tough choices faster
- Conveying the Leaders’ vision and epowerement all through organizational structures
- Switching from plan-driven to purpose-driven
- How do leaders and organizations are navigating into the new business and life reality
BUILDING BRIDGES | ENVISIONING NEW SYNERGIES AND CREATING EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS ON VERTICALS AND HORIZONTALS OF BUSINESS COMMUNITY TO REACH THE NEEDED BUSINESS GOALS
- The general feeling within the organizations: Coping with anxiety, enabling and pushing further industry syneriges through dialogue and cooperation
- Virtualization of daily work: organizational platforms, innovative ideas to en
- Leveraging teams and engaging managers and teams in strategy planning to ensure alignment on priorities, and contingencies
FAST LEARNING | DESIGNING NEW ROLES WITHIN THE COMPANIES. EVERY CRISIS REVEALS A NEED
- What are the revelations over the pandemic crisis and what is their effective reflection in the company’s operations
- Virtual Coaching & Online Leadership Development
- Virtualization of work and of organizational communication: Challenges and solutions
REACHING EFFECTIVE RESILIENCE | BUILDING EFFECTIVE BUSINESS RESILIENCE, BEST PRACTICES AND SHARING KNOWLEDGE
- Leaders feel the pressure too: How do you cope and make the best from the available resourses
- Adaptive Leadership and coveying a clear message within organization: What would this message be?
- Corporate Ingenuity in challenging times: How Top Leaders are making a difference
THE AWARDS CATEGORIES & DEFFINITIONS
These categories of awards honor a business organization demonstrating superior performance in the development, delivery and innovation of outsourcing services.
- BUSINESS SERVICES COMPANY OF THE YEAR (over 800 employees) – This award recognizes all aspects of business management excellence, such as financial and operational performance, depth and breadth of services, client and employee growth, company leadership and CSR.
- BUSINESS SERVICES COMPANY OF THE YEAR (less than 800 employees) – This award recognizes all aspects of business management excellence, such as financial and operational performance, depth and breadth of services, client and employee growth, company leadership, as well as social responsibility
- EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR (over 800 employees) – This award seeks to recognize the industry company with more than 800 employees which has achieved excellence in the provision of internationally recognized training to its employees, an employer who promotes the value of quality environment at the workplace.
- EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR (less than 800 employees) – This award recognizes the industry company which has achieved excellence in the provision of internationally recognized training to its employees, an employer who promotes the value of quality environment at the workplace.
- BEST WORKPLACE – This award provides recognition for top quality design, functionality and excellence in the workplace
BRAND OF THE YEAR
(ON-LINE VOTED AWARD)
This award recognizes the popularity aspect of a brand alone. The judging process for this category is unique in this competition: 100% public on-line voting.
Nominees should be extraordinary individuals, showing demonstrable achievements in their outsourcing career, being directly responsible for creating and instituting innovative and effective programs, projects, or technologies and/or have otherwise significantly helped the company or outsourcing industry meet their goals.
- CEO OF THE YEAR – This award recognizes the activity of a head of operations – Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, general manager or company president, that demonstrated commitment to the Romanian outsourcing sector by creating a positive impact with the business he/she works in.
An initiative nomination must describe either one or a set of activities that impacted positively on the outsourcing sector. Nominations should describe projects that are particularly exceptional or innovative and go beyond “business as usual” measures.
- CSR INITIATIVE OF THE YEAR – CSR is increasingly important to the competitiveness of enterprises. This award honors the business organization demonstrating the most significant social impact.
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVE OF THE YEAR – This Award goes to the organization that best demonstrates that it has substantially improved its operational performance in terms of workflow effectiveness, customer experience management, increased turnover and improved margins or cost control through an innovation in their use and application of digital technologies either developed in house or sourced from an external supplier.
- L&D INITIATIVE OF THE YEAR –This award recognizes the best educational project implemented by a company.