Date: 6-8 November 2018
Venue: Budva, Montenegro
Organiser: Vostock Capital
2nd annual International investment Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2018” (6-8 November 2018, Budva, Montenegro) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region. Bronze sponsors: VOITH, AndritzHydro.
Among VIP guests and speakers 2018:
- Andrei-Petrisor Maioreanu, Secretary of State, Ministry of Energy of Romania
- Bogdan-Nicolae Badea, President of Management Board, Hidroelectrica
- Dragan Minovski, General Manager, Macedonian Power Plants
- Momchil Vanov, CFO, Bulgarian Energy Holding
- Gordan Milinić, Director, FIPA
- Ilir Shala, CEO, KOSTT – Kosovo Transmission System and Market Operator
- Adrian Constantin Rusu, CEO, Transelectrica, and many others.
Among participants 2018: Voith Hydro, Fortum Corporation, Hydroplan, Lahmeyer International, AUMA Riester, Apis Centar, Naturspeicher, Carpi Tech, Sevinc Machine Industry and Trade Inc., Bulgarian Energy Holding, Elektroprivreda BiH, Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske (BiH), Hidroelectrica, Macedonian Powerplants (ELEM), NEK EAD – National Electrical Company EAD, PPC Reneawbles, PPC Greece, VERBUND Hydro Power GmbH, Hydro-Economic Enterprise Iber-Lepenc, MIGA, World Bank Group, Montenegrin Investment Promotion Agency, Foreign Investment Promotion Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina – FIPA and many others.
Programme Highlights 2018:
- Balkan greenfield projects with 2019-2025 implementation period: Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania and Kosovo
- Energy Ministerial Meetingon international cooperation and effective implementation of the investment projects in the Balkans
- Onsite visit to one of the most progressive HPPs in the Balkan region– explore effective project execution strategies!
- Meeting the investors: project initiators will discuss collaboration opportunities with international investors within prescheduled meetings
- Leaders’ debate: Single region implies consolidated energy market! Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape
- Case studies from companies, successfully carrying out their projects for HPPs’ construction and modernization across the region
- Tailor-made session and exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings
- FAST AND EFFICIENT!Roadshow of breakthrough technologies and equipment
Contact person: Milana Stavnaya, Forum Director