The 6th edition – 14 October 2020, 14:30 – 17:30, Online on Zoom Platform
Welcome to the New Era of People
The new world is governed by people and technology emerging within a platform economy. Businesses compete in a global market where only the organizations capable of tapping into the power of combined expertise working in unison with technology will succeed and shape the future of business.
The event benefits from the support of DIAMOND PARTNER Wipro Ltd., GOLD PARTNERS Vastint, Acca, Noerr, PARTNERS Wave, Sea One, SUPPORTING ASSOCIATIONS BRCC, ANIS, ClujIT, FabLab Iasi, Pin Magazine and MEDIA PARTNERS Outsourcing Today, Financial Intelligence, Economistul, Romania Durabila, Club Economic.
The sixth edition of PEOPLE EMPOWERING BUSINESS FORUM 2020 organized online on zoom platform by The Diplomat-Bucharest on October, 14 will depictthe latestnews, trends and findings of the companies and business leaders after nine months already passed from 2020. Under what auspices the year has begun, how it evolved and where we are now in terms of people resources, talents and capitalization of their skills.
The annual event dedicated to the human resources brings together cross industries HR leaders to collaboratively map solutions to the challenges of building sustainable and agile learning organizations. The discussions will be focused on the most successful operating models, as well as characteristics of the talent and leadership the companies need, how data can be leveraged to provide relevant insights, and the technology worth investing in.
EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE BUILDING | PEOPLE ENGAGEMENT | BLENDED WORKFORCE
AGILE WORKSPACE | SOFT SKILLS-POWER SKILLS | PLATFORM ECONOMY | HOLISTIC HR
MIHAI BOLDIJAR, General Manager at ROBERT BOSCH Romania and Bulgaria
ANTONIU PANAIT, Managing Director, VASTINT Romania
GABRIELA NEAMTU, Head of Corporate Center & HR, MOL Romania
MIHAELA ROBU, Business Development Manager , ACCA South – Eastern Europe
CATALIN ROMAN, Coordinator Employment Practice, Senior Associate | Noerr
COLIN LOVERING, Vice President BRCC, Moderator
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- : position developers, tenders, administrators and consultants at the executive leadership table
- : analyze the ROI of operational practices & convey a data story to your business leaders
- : the workforce metrics you need to use to meet your workplace KPIs
- : the mission critical priority to drive enhanced business results
- : establish and advance a data-driven and people-centric organizations
WHO ARE THE ATTENDEES?
- Heads of Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Organizational Development & Capability
- Leaders of the HR industry & Workplace professionals
- HR solutions & technology providers
AGENDA KEY HOURS
moderator: Colin C. Lovering, Partner Brainovate, Vice Chairman – British
Romanian Chamber of Commerce
14:30 – 15:30 | CEO Talks SESSION
The organizations and the decision makers are undergoing process of a mindset shift about the work culture and structure. Because there simply are not enough people to fill the gap, the companies and managers must come with viable solutions that are working for both the business objective and for the employees. Which are the solutions, how disruptive are they, how is to already put the bases of a blended workplace where people and robots work together, are some of the aspects on the CEO’s and strategists’ agenda today.
• Rethinking the whole work culture and structure
• Decision makers joining hands: Empowering business communities for business evolution
• Empowering the higher-purpose sense of work, a leader’s job
• Inclusive leadership
15:30 – 15:40 | Break
15:40 – 17:30 | THE NEW ERA OF PEOPLE
The fast-paced changing work landscape puts the HR and decision-making professionals in the forefront of dealing with multiple challenges. The questions of today refer to proving relevance of their decisions within organizations and how can they bring strategic value. The focus is on HR that has to design an employee experience that efficiently responds to the evolving demands within the wider complexity of a technology-based cross-markets economy.
•How to Leverage AI to upskill employees
•Rethinking the ideal candidate
• Fluid learning: Teachers and learners changing roles within organizations
• Wellbeing – Mental health, burnout syndrome, etc.
• Measuring and capitalizing EX to reach the business objectives
• Expanding the Talent Pool: Why inclusion and diversity are moving center stage.• Gamification
For details regarding the full agenda topics and panelists, see the event official page: http://people-empowering-business.thediplomat.ro/